Shane van Gisbergen is a famous Racing Driver from New Zealand. He was born on May 9, 1989. Shane Van Gisbergen is listed as a successful Driver. He is also ranked as one of the most richest person from New Zealand. Keep scrolling below to know more about Shane Van Gisbergen, his net worth and more other fascinating details.
Shane Van Gisbergen Wiki
|Name||Shane Robert van Gisbergen|
|Date of Birth||May 9, 1989|
|Birthplace||Auckland, New Zealand|
|Best Known For||2020 and 2022 Bathurst 1000 winner|
|Salary||approx. $1 million/year|
|Net Worth||$2 million +|
|Relatives||Robert van Gisbergen (father)|
Shane Van Gisbergen Net worth – How rich is Shane Van Gisbergen as of 2022
Shane Van Gisbergen is one of the most richest race drivers of New Zealand. His net worth is estimated to be around $6 million as of 2022.
Shane Van Gisbergen Age – How old is Shane Van Gisbergen as of 2022
Shane Van Gisbergen was born on 9, May, 1989 in Auckland. His Zodiac Sign is Taurus. As of the 2022, he is 33 years old.
Shane Van Gisbergen’s father’s name is Robert Van Gisbergen, his mother’s name is Karen Wallace. Currently we do not have any information regarding his partner. We do not know anything about his siblings either. We will keep you updated.
- New Zealand racing driver Shane Robert van Gisbergen competes in the Virgin Australia Supercars Championship.
- His current car is a No. 97 Holden ZB Commodore driven by Triple Eight Race Engineering.
- In 2004, van Gisbergen won the Rookie of the Year award for the 2004/2005 New Zealand Formula First Championship after competing in Motocross, Quarter Midgets, and Karts from 1998 to 2004.
- Previously, Van Gisbergen had received a Speedsport Star of Tomorrow Scholarship.
- A win in the 2005/06 New Zealand Formula Ford Championship was followed by a Rookie of the Year title and second place in the 2006/07 Toyota Racing Series.
- At the Jim Beam 400 at Oran Park Raceway in Round 8 of 2007, Van Gisbergen became the 200th driver to start a race in a V8 Supercar.
- After finishing 20th in the first race, van Gisbergen improved to 13th for race 2 before dropping down to 23rd for race 3.
- In 2008, Stone Brothers Racing picked van Gisbergen up after he impressed in his 2007 races.
- In 2011, he achieved a best finish of fourth in the championship while with the team for five seasons.
- Van Gisbergen finished runner-up in the 2014 championship after moving to Tekno.
- During 2014, he participated in the 24 Hours of Daytona and the Bathurst 12 Hour for the first time, this time in a McLaren with Quinn. He finished 26th overall and sixth in the GTD class with Alex Job Racing at Daytona. With the team, he returned to Daytona in 2015 and 2016.
- Van Gisbergen driving a Holden VF Commodore at the 2013 Clipsal 500 Adelaide. In 2014, van Gisbergen co-drove to the BNT NZ Supertourers Hankook Super Series championship with Simon Evans.
- He won seven of the nine endurance races in total, including the Fuchs 500 weekend at Pukekohe Park Raceway with a spectacular drive from a lap down in race #3.
- Supercar race occurring the same weekend as the championship final round at the Nürburgring, he once again missed the event.
- As a double winner of the Le Mans 24 Hours, Van Gisbergen finished 2nd alongside Earl Bamber.
- Van Gisbergen now finishes second in the points standings after winning race 31.
Shane Van Gisbergen is a famous racer from New Zealand.
As Of the year 2022, Shane Van Gisbergen is 33 years old.
As Of 2022, Shane Van Gisbergen’s net worth is estimated to be approximately $6 million.
In this article, we have covered all the information known about Shane Van Gisbergen. Hope this was helpful. Thank you for reading.