Michael Ajay Bio
Michael Ajay is a famous contestant on the popular reality TV show MTV Roadies. He works as a fashion and fitness model. He is also a strong supporter of mental health, and he talks about mental and physical fitness on his social media pages from time to time. Michael Ajay is half Indian and half Nigerian. His mother is from India and his father is from Nigeria. Michael was born on March 25, 1995, in the city of Lagos in Nigeria. He grew up in the Indian city of Bangalore.
His mother is from Karnataka, and his granddad is from Coorg, so he is half Kannadiga and half Coorg. Michael was raised by his single mother, Vijaylakshmi Murugesan. He went to Good Shepherd International School in Ooty for elementary and middle school and then went to PSG College of Arts and Science in Coimbatore for high school and college. He got his Bachelor’s degree in computer science in 2016 and graduated. He did a two-month internship as an analyst at a company over the summer, and then he worked part-time as a writing consultant to help students learn English.
Michael worked as an investment banker for a while, but he quit soon after to follow his dreams. Michael Ajay had been on the national basketball team and had played all over the country. He had hoped to make a career out of basketball. But his dream didn’t last long because he got into an accident and hurt his ankle. He had to stay in bed for four months because of the accident. During that time, Michael’s depression hurt him a lot. Then, over time, he learned more about mental illness and was able to get over his anxiety. During the four months he had to stay in bed, he gained a few kilograms.
So, he did a lot of hard things for six months to lose weight, like intermittent fasting and Calisthenics. In just six months, he went from weighing 95 kilograms to 70 kilograms. GQ Magazine also wrote about his weight loss journey. Michael Ajay uses social media to spread the word about how important it is to be mentally and physically fit. In 2017, he got his personal trainer certification and started doing calisthenics. He then became a model for fitness and fashion magazines.
Since then, Michael Ajay has walked down the runway at a few shows. Michael tried out for MTV Roadies, an adventure reality show on MTV India, in 2020. He got into the program because he was good at doing more than one thing at once and was physically strong. People liked him because he was honest and down-to-earth. He became well-known quickly, and the number of people who followed him kept going up. He was also playing well in the show. Michael Ajay’s journey from fat to fit and out of depression is full of hard work and things that interest him. In his work life, he will go a long way.
Also Read: Everything We Know About Celebrity Mother “Jennifer Marina Joy-Morancho
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 177 cm
in meters- 1.77 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 10”
|Debut||TV: MTV Roadies Revolution (2020)|
|Date of Birth||Year 1994|
|Age (as of 2020)||26 Years|
|School||Good Shepherd International School, Ooty|
|College/University||PSG College of Arts and Science, Coimbatore|
|Educational Qualification||B.Sc. in Computer Science (24 June 2013 – 03 May 2016)|
|Tattoo(s)||Michael has got 3 tattoos on his body- one on his right bicep (Fandom Forever), one on his right arm, and one on the left side of his chest (Work Hard Stay Humble).|
Michael Ajay Career
Michael loved to play sports and wanted to make a living as a basketball player. He also played for his country, but he was badly hurt in a car accident once. Because of an accident, he broke his ankle and has to stop playing basketball.
After that, he had to stay in bed and felt sad. He read something about physical and mental health that really helped him. Michael got back in shape by doing callisthenics and working out every day.
He also lost weight, going from 95 kg to 75 kg. He did this by working out every day. GQ magazine also wrote about his weight loss journey. With his featured story, Michael got a lot of attention.
As a Mental Health Coach, Michael helps people who are depressed get better. He also works as a fitness model and a fashion model. He also walked the runway in a number of shows, such as the Blenderspride Fashion Tour and the Phoenix Mega Model Hunt 2019.
In 2020, he also auditioned from Bangalore for the popular reality show “MTV Roadies Revolution 18,” and he was chosen for a personal interview.
Also Read: Anoushey Ashraf (Actress) Bio,Age, Height, Relationship, Affairs, Controversy and More
Some things you might not know about Michael Ajay
- Michael Ajay is a fitness trainer and model who became famous after appearing on “MTV Roadies Revolution,” a game reality show (2020).
- He was born in Lagos, Nigeria, to an African father and an Indian mother.
- Michael was still a child when his parents split up. After his parents got a divorce, his mother moved with him to Bangalore, India.
- Michael was raised by only his mother.
- Michael grew up in Bangalore, India.
- From a very young age, he was good at sports.
- Michael was a college basketball player who played at a high level.
- He wanted to play basketball professionally, but a drunk driver crashed into his bike and broke his ankle.
- After his accident, Michael had to stay in bed for about four months. This made him feel sad.
- Michael did a three-month summer internship with Goldman Sachs, an investment banking company in Bangalore, during his second year of college.
- In 2013, he began working as a part-time writing consultant for the company EF Englishtown in Bangalore (now, EF English Live).
- After that, he started working as a personal trainer at Transformation Tribe Fitness in Bangalore.
- Ajay did print shoots for companies like Ajio Life when he was a model.
- He took part in the Phoenix Mega Model Hunt as well (2019).
- Michael walked the runway at Blenders Pride Fashion Tour in the year 2020.
- Ajay loves food. He likes to try new things to eat.
- He likes dogs, and his Instagram account is full of pictures of dogs.
- Michael speaks both English and Tamil well.
- In 2019, Michael was on the cover of GQ magazine because he lost 25 kgs in just 6 months.
Family of Michael Ajay
Michael Ajay comes from a middle-class family in the Indian city of Bangalore. He is an Indian Christian who is also an Indian citizen. There is nothing known about his parents or anyone else in his family. He is living in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, right now.
Michael Ajay hasn’t gotten married yet. At the moment, we don’t know if he is in a relationship or not because he has never talked about his love life in public. Right now, he’s just focusing on his career, and he didn’t want to hear any rumors about relationships.
Michael Ajay Physical Info
Michael Ajay is a dark-skinned, good-looking guy. He is in great shape and has a strong body build. He is a fitness fanatic who sticks to a strict diet and gym schedule to stay healthy and fit and keep his strong body. He has a muscular body, and his chest is 42 inches wide, his waist is 32 inches wide, and his biceps are 14 inches wide.
He is about 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighs about 75 kilograms. He has cool black and brown hair and eyes that look like stars. He has a lot of tattoos all over his strong body.
Read More: Salman Shaikh (Actor) Bio, Age, Height, Relationship, Affairs, Net Worth and More