There are several remedies available for skincare. Usually, working women do not get extra time for skincare and haircare. Despite busy routines and hectic working hours, one must follow specific natural remedies to cure skin and body. Following any of the many treatments once or twice a week can bring excellent results. So, extract some time for yourself to blemish your face and cure the suntan with Home Remedies To Remove SunTan.
Sunshine is an affluent source of Vitamin D, so people love to face the bright sun in the winter season. Try to avoid the direct exposure of your face to the sun. Sometimes the lotion or cream that you have applied on the front gets into reaction with the sun. As a result, it gets a tan look on your face. Here are excellent home remedies and pro tips for you to cure and avoid any future exposure.
Home Remedies To Remove Suntan Naturally At Home
Pakistani women love to enjoy vacations along the seaside. In many western countries, women love to enjoy the pace of nature along the beachside. They spend the whole day in the sunshine. As a result, they might face skin tan issues. The immense radiation of the sun cause skin burn and sometimes damage. Therefore, we are here to showcase some essential and natural home remedies for skin tan.
So, take a while to explore the following easy-going and natural ways. They will cure your skin and have no harmful side effects. Let’s explore!
Lemon Juice And Honey Mask
Honey is a very effective antioxidant that protects the skin from cell damage. Usually, people prefer to mix 1tbsp honey into a cup of lukewarm water. It aids in reducing weight and glowing skin. Plus, it is a rich source of antioxidants; therefore, we prefer to apply it on the face along with lemon juice.
Lemon is a rich and flourishing source of vitamin C. Also, it contains a bleaching property that is effective against suntan. It will slough off the dead cells on your skin and bring a gradual glow to your face. Therefore, a mixture of lemon juice and honey is the best combination for the removal of suntan. Take a look at the following steps. These home remedies for skin tags will brighten up your skin.
How To Apply:
- Squeeze one lemon into a cup or a bowl.
- Add 1tbsp of honey into it. Plus, you can add some sugar for a scrub.
- Apply the mixture to your face with the help of your fingers.
- Give a little massage and then leave it for 15 minutes.
- Wash your face with a mild cleanser.
Coconut Milk Home Remedies To Remove SunTan
Coconut milk has enriched properties of nourishment and hydration. Also, it is a rich and affluent source of Vitamin C with some mild acids. The acids help to cure the suntan instantly. Also, vitamin C helps to hydrate the skin and bring a natural glow to your face. For soft, smooth, and glowing skin, have coconut milk to restore your moisture. Explore the following steps and learn how to apply them to your face.
How To Apply:
- Soak a cotton ball in the fresh and organic coconut milk.
- Now, dab the cotton ball gently on your face.
- Let it absorb and dry entirely until it penetrates your skin.
- Finally, wash your face with a mild cleanser.
Cucumber Juice Home Remedies To Remove SunTan
Cucumber has an exfoliating and cooling effect. Usually, many women prefer cucumber for SPA. You might have tried cucumber and tomato face packs for crystal clear and spotless skin. Also, cucumber juice is beneficial for tanned and sunburnt skin. There are certain ways to remove eye bags with cucumber juice. Learn here how to apply cucumber for removing suntan.
How To Apply:
- Peel a cucumber and shred it properly.
- Squeeze the juice in any bowl or cup.
- Soak a cotton ball into the juice and dab it to your face.
- Let it dry and wash after 30minutes.
Powdered Sugar And Lemon Juice
Sugar is a natural product that is rich in exfoliating. Indeed, it will slough off the dead cells and bring a glow to your skin. Plus, lemon is rich in Vitamin C and citric acid. The bleaching property will bring a gradual glow to your face. Follow the steps below to get rid of suntan.
How To Apply:
- Grind some sugar and pour it into a bowl.
- Add an equal quantity of lemon juice to the sugar and blend it well.
- Use this scrub on alternate days for 5minutes.
- Leave the mixture to your face for 20minutes and wash it away with a moderate cleanser.
Alovera For Blemishing Skin
Alovera is famous for healing and smoothening the skin. Many home remedies for glowing skin include aloe vera juice for cleansing. Well, the gel has a soothing effect that provides relief to the skin and removes dark spots. It is highly recommended for Home Remedies To Remove SunTan. Follow the steps below to get rid of dark spots with aloe vera.
How To Apply:
- Pick out the aloe vera gel from the leaf with the help of a knife.
- Pour the gel into a bowl to settle it down.
- Apply it to your affected area with a cotton ball.
- Wash it away after 20minutes.
Yogurt, Turmeric Powder, and Honey
Tumeric and Yogurt are the most effective mixture of healing all spots, acne from your face and likewise lightens your face. The best home remedy for oily skin. Add a few drops of honey to add natural shine to your skin and remove all marks naturally.
Ingredients you need:
- One tablespoon of turmeric powder
- Two tablespoons of yogurt
- one teaspoon of honey
- Blend one tablespoon of turmeric powder, one teaspoon of honey, and two tablespoons of yogurt.
- Mix them well to form a thick paste.
- You can store it in a freezer because this blend will endure for a week.
- Use this remedy every night to obtain the best outcomes.
Apple, Olive, and Rose Water
Apple work as a face toner and moisturizer. It helps in brightening the skin by removing all suntans and wrinkles. And olive oil is best to get rid of skin tags and wrinkles by making your skin soft and smooth. Furthermore, rose water help to keep your skin fresh and reduce redness. Therefore add the rose water to your night cream for a better outcome.
Components you need:
- Two tablespoons of rose water
- One apple
- One teaspoon of olive oil
- Cut the apple and deseed them.
- Now combine one tablespoon of olive oil into the apple and blend all items well.
- Then, pour the mixture into a boiler and boil it once.
- Once the mixture receives heated, add a two tablespoon of rose water.
- Now store the cream in a refrigerator.
- Apply this on your face overnight and wash it off with fresh water.
- Do this for ten days and get glowing and flawless skin.
Orange Peel, Lemon, and Honey
If you resemble an adequate homemade night cream, this one may work for your dry skin. Orange is considering the most beneficial fruit for health. You can also add the orange powder into your night cream to make your skin healthier and softer. In comparison, lemon and honey are the best natural ingredients that will maintain your beauty by cleaning all spots and suntan on your face.
- Orange peel
What to do:
- Pick the orange peel and blend it to get the powder.
- Now mix the one tablespoon of honey and lemon into the powder and mix them well.
- Apply this moisturizer on your face overnight, then rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this process for ten days and get the soft and crystal clear skin.
Cocoa Butter and Coconut Oil
Cocoa butter aids in reducing acne and blemishes from your face. It also helps to remove stretch marks and scars naturally. It had no side effects. Therefore, you can use it as your night cream for the perfect and flawless gaze. For making the homemade cream with cocoa butter.
- Cocoa butter
- Coconut Oil
- Combine one tablespoon of coconut oil and two tablespoons of cocoa butter.
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- Apply this nourishing combo to your skin to make it smooth and soft.
- You can store the rest of the cream in the fridge.
Beneficial Tips to Maintain Your Glowing Skin
Not only night creams keep your beauty. You also need some tips to maintain your skin health. Here are some tips that each ladies need to know to preserve their beauty.
- Drink 7 to 8 glasses of water helps to keep your skin moisturized.
- Cleanse your face regularly.
- Do exercise to maintain your skin hydrated.
- Avoid the sun and utilize sunscreen with SPF.
- Sleep at least 7 to 8 hours.
- Wash your face with warm water.
- Drik warm water instead of cold.
- Use chemical-free products.
- Never sleep with makeup.
- Exfoliate your face with a good scrub.
In a busy schedule, get some time to counteract your skin. Tyrannical sunburns can turn out worst if left untreated. Therefore, follow the amazing home remedies to remove suntan above. Plus, do not forget to hydrate yourself. Drink a lot of water to stay hydrated all the time. Plus, exfoliate your skin with the natural products above. Indeed, you will see visible results within a week or two after experiencing the remedies above. Let us know about results.