Like skin, the hair also needs some care for shine. Hair protein treatments are the most beneficial for maintaining the health of your hair. They not only help in strengthening hair also repair damage hairs and make them appear silkier and shining. Looking for how to do hair protein treatment at home? You are in the correct spot.
Not all hair protein treatments will restore all kinds of breakage. You need to pick the right one as per your hair condition. Keep reading to learn how to do a hair protein treatment and get some useful tips that you must need to know to maintain your hair’s health.
Below you will get the complete tutorial about how to apply any protein treatment onto your strands. Try to use the treatment made with pure ingredients for the safety of your strands. If you don’t have time to go to the salon, this article will help you do hair protein treatment correctly.
How to do Hair Protein Treatment at Home by Yourself
Haircare is necessary to maintain your look Because, like the skin, the hair also helps to make your gaze more perfect and appealing. In this manner, protein treatments help you out. Many girls think it’s the most challenging task, therefore they prefer to go to the salon. If you want to get the salon type result, then continue to study this blog. After reading this blog, you will realize it’s effortless and easy to do it that you can easily manage by yourself.
You need to obey the simple steps mentioned below and read this article to get a detailed description of these five points. Further, at the end of the blog, you also get some tips for sustaining the health of your strands and make them appear shiny and soft.
- Shampoo and parting your strands
- Choosing the right hair protein treatment
- Apply mask onto your strands
- Leave it for 30 minutes, then rinse it off
- Blow-dry your strands
Why Need Hair Protein Treatment? – Benefits
For maintaining the health and growth of your hair, you need a protein treatment. It will help to restore the structure of the whole strands. You can fix your dry and damage hair with protein treatments. Further, it’s the best way to strengthen your strands naturally at home.
It also improves your strand’s rough texture by stop future breakage and adds shine to your strands. To get the permanently straighten hair, do the protein treatment once a weak and say goodbye to the hair straighteners. Beware of using natural ingredients instead of chemical creams.
Step 1- Shampoo and Parting Your Hair
First of all, wash your strands well with the best anti-hair fall shampoo because the remedy will work excellent on a clean surface. Whenever you want to do the protein treatment, make sure your hair is clean.
After washing, now the next step is to divide your strands into two sections so that you can easily apply the remedy. Further, gathered all tools that you can need to do the protein treatment easily. You need the following things.
- Brush to apply treatment
- A good quality conditioner.
Step 2- Choosing a Right Hair Protein Treatment
Now the subsequent step is to choose the right protein treatment. Try to use homemade remedies instead of creams because the creams contain many chemicals that will damage your strands more.
Therefore for the safety of your strands, use the home-remedies for doing the perfect protein treatments. You will get many useful remedies for restoring your breakage hair, but here we will discuss the most beneficial and effective remedies that undoubtedly helpful for you to get strong and healthy hair.
Banana, Honey, and Coconut Oil Mask
Coconut oil and banana contains the properties of nourishment and hydration. Banana helps to restore frizzy strands and bring a natural glow to your strands. For soft and glowing hair, add honey into the coconut oil and banana. Explore the following steps and learn how you can make it.
All you need:
- Two mash bananas
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 tablespoon coconut oil
What to Do:
- Pick the two bananas and mash them well, now. Add one tablespoon of honey and 1/2 tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Mix all components thoroughly.
- You can also blend all items to get a thick paste.
- Your mask is ready.
Milk And Yogurt Mask
Milk and yogurt are the two most beneficial mixtures that help repair the damaged strands and make them appear soft and silkier. Further, milk works as a natural conditioner, while yogurt not only prevents scalp dryness also promotes strand growth. It’s the reason the mixture of milk and yogurt is considered the ideal one for a protein treatment.
All you need:
- 1/2 cup of milk
- Two tablespoons yogurt
- Mix the 1/2 cup of milk and two tablespoons of yogurt.
- Combine them fine, and your paste is ready.
- Now apply it to your hair and get an effective outcome.
Egg Yolk and Honey Hair Pack
Egg yolk is a precious source of protein that helps in straightening your strands. In contrast, honey help to add shine to your strands. If you combine both ingredients, then you will get the most significant result. This egg and honey mask also make strands healthier. For making this mask,
All you need:
- Two Egg yolk
- One tablespoon honey
What to do:
- Take a small bowl and add two egg yolk to it.
- Now add one tablespoon of honey and blend them properly.
- Leave it for ten minutes, then apply it to your strands.
Eggs, Yogurt, and Olive Oil Mask
Olive oil contains antifungal and antibacterial properties that make strands softer and smoother. It is considered the best hair oil for hair growth. Egg and yogurt are also the most valuable items that provided many benefits to strands. So combine the egg and yogurt into the olive oil and get the most advantageous protein treatment.
All you need:
- One teaspoon of yogurt
- One tablespoon of olive oil
- Two Eggs
All you do:
- Pick the two eggs and separate the white eggs. Now mix one tablespoon of olive oil and one teaspoon of yogurt on it.
- Combine them well.
- Your protein treatment is ready. Now leave for five minutes, then apply it to your hair and get the shining and smooth result.
Mayonnaise and Egg Hair Mask
One of the best hair masks to fixing your curly strands with the mayonnaise and egg mask. Mayonnaise contains the most beneficial properties, including vitamin C and B, that naturally help to straighten your hair. Hence you can use the mayonnaise and egg mask as your protein treatment. This propitious mask additionally helps to prevent dry strands and make them strong and healthier.
All you need:
- Two tablespoons of mayonnaise
- One egg
What to do:
- In a bowl, add the two tablespoons of mayonnaise and one egg.
- Blend them properly to get the thick paste.
- Your mask is ready.
Pick any above remedy as per your hair condition and choice.
Step 3- Apply Mask onto Your Hair
After washing, blow dry your hair until it’s completely dry. Then picking the right remedy as per the condition and choice of your strands. Now the next step is to apply it to your hair.
- Comb your strands first and wear gloves on your hands.
- Now take a portion of your strands and apply the treatment product correctly with the hair coloring brush.
- Clip up the section when you are done.
- Repeat this process until all strands are coated.
- Gently massage your strands from roots with the product for 15 minutes.
- After applying the product, cover your head with the shower cap.
Round 4- Leave it for 30 minutes then rinse it off
After applying or massaging the product on your strands:
- Let the treatment remain on your strands for 35 minutes, then remove the shower cap and all clips and rinse it off with the lukewarm water and best shampoo.
- Ensure there is no product left on your strands because it will cause dandruff and other surface problems.
- Hence, remove all products from your strands properly to get the most effective and magnificent outcome.
Step 5- Blow Dry Your Hair
Dry your all strands with a towel, and make sure your hair is wet. Now select a medium heat to blow dry your hair with a dryer. Brush your hair well and use clips to separate your strands into sections. Now pick a small section of your strands to dry. Pick the strands with the brush and dry your strands from the front to the back.
Repeat this process until it’s done. Your hair’s ends usually are damaged and frizzy, so you need to pay more attention to dry them to improve your look. When you are done, style your strands in any style you want and apply the hair shine spray on all strands for a glossy and alluring look.
Some Valuable and Efficient Hair Protein Treatment Tips You need to Know
Now let’s talk about some tips that you need to know for maintaining your health shining and growth.
- Never wash your hair after protein treatment for at least four days.
- Never use any other chemical product on strands for few days.
- Don’t use hair ties for at least two days.
- Don’t tuck strands back your ears.
- Use a good quality conditioner after wash as per your strands type.
Now it’s time to do a hair protein method to get the shining and silkier hair. You need to pick the right remedy for processing as per the condition of your strands. Further, after treatment, keep the above tips in your mind to maintain your hair’s health. Don’t forget to share your experience of hair protein treatment with us in the comment section.